Monday, January 21, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Official Hector blurb - 1/22/13

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

In lieu of a teaser today I give you the official blurb!  


Womanizer - Check
Cocky - Check
Dangerous - Checkmate

Staying away from him was indisputably the sensible thing to do. The problem? She wasn’t just drawn to him; she was utterly mesmerized... 

Charlotte Brennan is no stranger to heartache and mortification. Her past is full of both. So when  amazing and incredibly intense Hector Ayala, literally jumps into Charlee’s life, her walls are immediately up. Letting her guard down and sharing her past and deepest secret is not happening. Charlee is not looking to get her heart crushed once again. However, her willpower proves to be no match for Hector’s mesmerizing pull.



Guilt is a profound emotion to deal with and no one knows this better than Hector. So when he gets the chance to make up for a past indiscretion that’s been gnawing away at him for months, he takes it. Doing so means he’ll also have to pass up pursuing Charlee, the only girl he’s ever been so fascinated by. But his inability to explain why they could never be has him dealing with a new kind of guilt—the guilt of knowing he is unwillingly breaking her heart.  



Okay okay it wouldn't be Teaser Tuesday without at least a TINY tease: 
Set up: Abel has picked up on Hector's tense reaction to seeing a certain redhead with another guy...


Hector turned back to Abel again. His brother had his usual imposing expression going. The one he always wore when he was on to Hector. “Nothing,” Hector tapped Abel on the arm. “I gotta get back to my friends.” 

He started to take a step away when Abel caught his arm. The music was so loud Abel had to lean in. “No trouble right?”

Hector pinched his brows. “No,” Then he smirked. “Did you see me in the ring today? No one’s starting trouble with this guy.” 

Abel didn’t even flinch nor return the smile. “I’m not worried about anyone starting trouble with you.  You’re the one I’m worried about.”

     

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book. Absolutely LOVE all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on this book! I'm really excited about Hector's story!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your Books!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any news on how much longer we have to endure this torture? I want to read this book asap!!! I cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait. Please release it soon.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness a girl can't take much more of this teasing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will this book be out? so excited for it! Ive read every book and dieing for another lol best free book I. Got was one of yours so glad I got it!

    ReplyDelete